Friday, October 16, 2009

just felt...

in the mood for writing
i dont believe i have done enough of this lately
ive been more in a talking mood
talking way too much
just to fill in the silence
and to stop me from thinking

so anyway
i was posting for a good reason
because i am in a great mood
and this blog wont be as depressing as my others

today i looked in the mirror
and saw myself
a reflection i have been avoiding for some time
but i didnt see the girl i usually see
i saw someone better
someone a lot closer to the girl i want to be
i know im moving forward
slowly getting out of my self loathing headspace
and i like it
positive thinking will get me further i am sure

and also i bought the cutest dress today
but mum said my long legs make it look too short so i have to wear tights underneath!
its still cute anyway :D

No comments: