Tuesday, November 24, 2009

change...

are always happening
no matter where we look or what we do
change is inevitable
and as time passes we grow
our morals and values evolve with our bodies
some of us move forward, others backwards at rapid rates
i hope i am moving forward
because i am seeing things more clear than ever before
its like im finally seeing myself
and with this new insight i am seeing everyone else
this means it evaluation time
evaluating the people i hold close to me
evaluating my moral values
evaluating everything i hold as important

it is time for some changes
and these changes will be crucial
if some parts of my life dont change soon
i may stop trying to keep them there at all
im already realizing my values are a tad out of order
sometimes as much effort needs to be given back
as is put out...

No comments: